5 Endorsements from Someone Who Knows Nothing
by Josh Kimball
1) Mark Lisanti’s exuberantly disturbing Mad Men Power Rankings on Grantland.
2) Shane Cyr’s tonally flawless Louis vs. Rick.
3) Andrew Ti’s Yo Is This Racist? 2012’s Ann Landers.
4) Travis McHenry’s Coffee and the Newspaper – You have to give me this one. Please. I think one could create an algorithm that correlated images based primarily on color scheme, then it could match EVERYONE’S Facebook profile with a picture of food. (I don’t know why that would be valuable.) Anyway. On the other hand, maybe one could also upload a picture of a meal and get outfit suggestions? Trust me. Potential.
5) Spencer Sloan’s Golden Fiddle*.